Who can enter Bosnia without a COVID-19 test?
All foreigners who present a negative PCR test for the SARS-COV-2 virus, not older than 48 hours, are allowed to enter Bosnia.
However, in certain situations, and a negative test for SARS-COV-2 virus, Bosnia and Herzegovina may enter
1) citizens of Montenegro, the Republic of Croatia and the Republic of Serbia when they enter Bosnia directly from the state of which they are citizens, as well as their minor children and spouses who are citizens of other countries,
2) crew and cabin crew of the aircraft whose final destination is Bosnia,
3) drivers and co-drivers of trucks, provided that their stay in Bosnia does not last longer than 12 hours,
4) crew of freight trains and ships in international traffic,
5) diplomatic-consular staff accredited (resident) in Bosnia, which upon entry, except for the diplomatic card of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of BiH (type “D”, “MO”, “K”, “S”, “PO”, “PK”, “ PP ”), must have a valid passport,
6) civil protection services and teams when their entry into Bosnia is urgent, immediate
7) members of the military forces of the member states of the North Atlantic Treaty and other states participating in the Partnership for Peace and members of the NATO and EUFOR Headquarters in Bosnia,
8) heads of states and governments and members of their delegations whose arrival and departure have been announced to the Bosnia Border Police,
9) foreigners who transit through the territory of Bosnia for the purpose of returning to the country of usual residence, without staying on the territory of Bosnia.